Smith & Associates Real Estate, www.smithandassociates.com, and other sites owned or operated by Smith & Associates Real Estate on which this notice appears or is linked ("Site" or "Sites") are owned, operated, and maintained by Smith & Associates Real Estate. This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). As such, Smith & Associates Real Estate will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Smith & Associates Real Estate or by a third party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the Smith & Associates Real Estate Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where RESO can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Smith & Associates Real Estate may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Smith & Associates Real Estate may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Smith & Associates Real Estate's Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Smith & Associates Real Estate Designated Agent:
Neal Sivyer, Esq.
Sivyer Barlow & Watson, P.A.
401 E. Jackson Street
Tampa, FL 33602
nsivyer (at) sbwlegal (dot) com
You may stop using the Site at any time. Smith & Associates Real Estate may suspend or terminate the Site at any time at its discretion and without notice. Smith & Associates Real Estate may also terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site for any reason at any time and without notice. For example, Smith & Associates Real Estate may terminate your access to this Site if you are not complying with the Site’s terms or if Smith & Associates Real Estate determines that you are a repeat infringer of third-party intellectual property rights.