Website Accessibility Resources
Smith & Associates Real Estate is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing any of the content provided here or notice any accessibility problems, please contact us to specify the nature of the accessibility issue. We will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require.
We welcome any suggestions and comments about improving Smith & Associates Real Estate's ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of our website.
For reference, there are a variety of options available to those who may wish to make their web browsing experience more accessible by adjusting their browser.
For the blind or those with vision impairments:
The U.S. Social Security Administration has compiled some tips for those who may have difficulty seeing web pages. Links to their external help site are included below.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows)
If a Keyboard and/or mouse is hard to use:
Speech recognition software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls. Solutions such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking can assist you with navigating web pages and online services.
For the deaf or those hard of hearing:
- Closed Captioning - We make every attempt to ensure that when applicable, our video content includes captions. When playing a video on our website, please look for the closed captioning logo to enable captions.
- Volume Controls - Your computer, tablet, or mobile device all have their own volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device's volume controls and your media players' volume controls to optimize your listening experience.