Florida is home to some of the most spectacular beaches in the country, boasting award-winning beaches that are recognized across the country for their sugar soft sand and idyllic, coastal appeal, especially along the Gulf Coast. When it comes to the beach lifestyle, the Sunshine State has it all. And there is an abundance of Florida beach homes for sale for you to enjoy all that coastal living can offer.
While a day trip to one of the beautiful Florida beaches can be enjoyable and relaxing, shore-side living offers so much more. Living on the beach means mornings can begin with a refreshing beachside walk, watching the waves roll in, spotting dolphins on the horizon, and enjoying the ocean breeze. The salt life offers a slower pace and is all about enjoying the outdoors. With Florida’s warm climate and sunny days, being outside can mean sitting at the beach or pool relaxing under an umbrella or playing a round of golf at one of the numerous top-notch golf courses or spending the day boating the intercoastal, the mangrove channels, or in the Bay fishing for your evening meal.
Florida beach homes for sale can be condominium-style, often featuring amenities like pool decks, outdoor kitchens, and waterfront balcony terraces. There are also townhomes, many with docks for boat parking, and single-family homes. Beachfront single-family homes come in a variety of sizings and features. Some people looking to move to the coast want to simplify their lifestyle and downsize with a home that has a beach cottage feel. Others need the home to be spacious enough for comfort and entertaining and expect high-end finishes in their home.
You’ll be laughing at your friends up North as they bundle up in preparation for yet another snowstorm while you contemplate if you should spend your winter day golfing or boating. Make sure to accommodate for visitors- because you will have plenty of family and friends that will want to see the pinks and purples of the sun setting in a winter sky instead of the all-day grey that simply turns to a dark night when the weather is freezing. Trade-in your winter coats for swimsuits and shorts and start looking for Florida beach homes for sale.
With so much coastline available, there are a variety of Florida beach homes for sale to meet all different tastes, needs, and price points. Contact one of our Florida real estate anchors to find the perfect coastal town and beach home for you.
Sunraker West Condominiums, unit 202, is ideally located on the West/Gulf side of Gulf Boulevard on Indian Rocks Beach. Tastefully updated November 2019, this 2 bed, 1 bath home has stunning Gulf views! There is a beach access with ample parking and a walkway located next to the building.
2. 19915 Gulf Boulevard #708 | Indian Shores Luxurious, four-story, 2,430 SF end unit with amazing water views at every level! This barely lived-in, low-maintenance waterfront townhouse is impeccably maintained and contains so many upgrades it looks like a model home. The Intracoastal waterway with a boat dock is directly in front of the home and the beach is a three-minute walk across the street.
3. 141 Bayside Drive | Clearwater This home is accompanied by direct access to the Gulf and is a quick walk to the #1 award-winning Clearwater Beach! This 4 bed, 3 bath, fully furnished home is move-in ready! The views of the harbor water from the kitchen, great room, first-floor master and upstairs 2nd bedroom are serene!
This home features, 5 bedrooms, 5 en-suite baths and 3 half bathrooms, three levels of entertainment and a home gym off the luxurious master suite overlooking the water. It is a must-see to appreciate all of the thought and details that went into this custom built home on the water!
This coastal Mid-Century home is located in the St. Pete Beach Community of Belle Vista. This waterfront home is chock full of charm! With a blue metal roof and a front porch with pergola, the real treat is the wide waterfront overlooking McPherson Bayou and the historic Don Cesar Hotel.
The Grande has it all! Great views of the Gulf while maintaining a single-family house feel, this spacious 2,521 SF mirasol split floor plan with 3 beds and 3 baths is a southwest corner unit with great views of the Gulf Beach, the pool, and fabulous sunsets. Enjoy the terrific wrap-around balcony with warm tropical breezes!
7. 223 Island Way #6H | Clearwater Enjoy sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico! Beautiful Island Estates is just minutes from sparkling Clearwater Beach and bustling downtown Clearwater. Enjoy island living as it has everything you need, walk across the street to Publix grocery store, restaurants, banks, liquor store, salon, gas station, and even Clearwater Marine Aquarium!
8. 107 30th Avenue | St. Pete Beach Turtle Run's most adorable beachfront home in the heart of Pass-A-Grille only steps away to your private path to the Gulf of Mexico! This unique 4 bed, 2 bath house is located on a corner lot, in the most private area of Pass-A-Grille with an extra-large 2 car garage.
Enjoy sunset views from the balcony and boats driving by the pass from this stunning Clearwater home. 440 West condo makes an excellent investment property with rental income history or the perfect part-time or full-time home.
This is your opportunity to own almost a half-acre estate property steps away from the Gulf of Mexico in a gated community! The luxurious 4,138 SF dream home is positioned on a double lot and has breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. The impressive architecture and amazing landscaping await the most discerning buyer.
11. 11225 2nd Street E | Treasure Island Welcome to Treasure Island living at its finest two blocks from the main beach! The all block duplex had a complete makeover inside and out. The location of the duplex is so central to St. Pete Beach, Johns Pass Village, Clearwater, and Downtown St. Pete.
12. 4669 Mirabella Court | St. Pete Beach The Mirabella Townhome Community has a private marina feel with a heated pool and cabana bath. This pet-friendly townhome is within two blocks of the Gulf of Mexico as well as shopping, parks, and restaurants. The 3 bed, 3 bath residence has amazing open water views across Boca Ciega Bay from the great room, Master Suite and guest suite.
13. 18400 Gulf Boulevard #1405 | Indian Shores This fully finished home with direct Gulf views awaits you. This community offers an under-building parking space and an abundance of guest parking, a car wash area, bike racks, kayak storage, and a large Gulf-side heated pool and spa on a very large open deck area with BBQ grills, restrooms and more!
14. 2909 Sunset Way | St. Pete Beach This is truly the ultimate beach house with views of the stunning Gulf of Mexico plus a private beach access that meanders through the sand-dunes & sea oats placing you directly on the sandy beach! Only a short stroll to nearby restaurants & shops and easy access to I-275 & the rest of the world.
15. 719 Pinellas Bayway S #211 | Tierra Verde Tierra 1 is a waterfront community with a dock, boat slips, pool, clubroom, and tennis. This beautifully updated condo with tennis view has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The corner unit allows natural light to flow beautifully throughout the space!
This gulf-front Treasure Island, 2 bed, 2 bath condo is light & bright and known as "Beach-u-Tuit". The sand dunes are steps to the gorgeous wide beach. The floor plan is open and roomy with a 27 ft. covered outdoor balcony with views of the beach & Gulf. This condo is 1 of 4 in the building of the small complex of 14. You truly feel like you are in a little beach house on stilts!