Derek & Hannah Jeter's Davis Islands waterfront home has been making news worldwide. Last listed at $29 million, this home is an architectural masterpiece, the most impressive home to ever hit the market in the Tampa Bay area. The home now has a happy new owner! The home sale is the largest for the region's history- Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Manatee counties.
In celebration of this breathtaking home's recent closing, here are our top 22 things we absolutely love about this Just Sold Tampa waterfront masterpiece:
1. The Location: Located on Davis Island, one of Tampa's most upscale, premier neighborhoods, the home is the largest ever assembled waterfront property for the island. The neighborhood offers amazing restaurants, parks, and so much more! 2. Multiple Chandeliers: With a unique chandelier in almost every room, including the entrance, this adds to the art, beauty, and splendor of the stunning waterfront estate. 3. In-home movie theater: Just when you thought this home couldn't get any cooler, there is also a in-home movie theater, perfect for a movie night any day of the week! 4. Amazing Pool & Spa: The home also has a heated spa and 80-foot saltwater lap pool overlooking the sparkling waters. 5. Breezy Outdoor Kitchen: The outdoor kitchen & grilling area call for many cookouts & dinners just off the blue glistening bay.
6. Amazing Water Views: Painstaking detail ensured that this masterpiece showcased all that bayfront living in Florida has to offer with waterfront views from almost every room. 7. The Master Bedroom: The fireplace, chandelier, and picturesque views are only three of the reasons why we are obsessed with the home's Master bedroom. 8. Master Bathroom: A massive tub, a grand shower, and more incredible views, this master bathroom is a dream come true.
9. Master Closet: With plenty of space and room for multiple wardrobes, this home's master closet is fit for a King or a Queen! 10. Double Islands in the Kitchen: This home is truly unique, and adding to the brilliance are double island countertops in the kitchen. 11. Professional Gym: Of course, Derek Jeter's house, also rented by football GOAT, Tom Brady, has a professional in-home gym.
12. Spacious 22,000 Square Feet: Be careful not to get lost in the beauty of this home, it boasts 22,000 Square Feet! 13. Dock With Two Boat Lifts: Among many others, this home is a boater's dream, featuring a dock with two boat lifts. 14. Covered Porches & Balconies: Enjoying Tampa Bay's beautiful weather is a must when your home has almost 9,000 square feet of picturesque outdoor covered porches and balconies.
15. Sunsets: One of the many perks of owning a waterfront home is the incredible sunset views over the dancing waters. 16. Architectural Design: This one-of-a-kind, custom-designed private estate was built on 345 feet of open bay and features the most impeccable attention to detail.
17. Smart Home Technology: The home features all of the latest home technology! 18. A Chef's Dream Kitchen: With a modern & clean design and plenty of space, the home's kitchen is definitely a chef's dream. 19. Curved Staircase: Speaking of attention to detail, the home features a stunning curved staircase that leads to the second floor.
20. Floor to Ceiling Windows: Highlighting the stunning panoramic views are beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the entire home. 21. The Clubroom: One of the most unique features of the home is the expansive clubroom that has a full-service bar, billiards & game table, multiple TVs, and a sitting area.
22. Live Like a Celebrity: Knowing that this home was once lived in by celebrities adds to the wow-factor & magnificence of this Davis Islands estate. We could go on and on about this stunning home! Looking for more? Take a virtual tour of this majestic estate:
Ready to sell your Tampa luxury home? Click here to start working with an agent.on